• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Vegas Miami

Joho

I just lit up a 5 Vegas Miami Churchill about an hour ago and the wrapper would just not stop unraveling.

The stick was gifted to me by a fellow BOTL (who seems to have an affinity for Churchills). The band of the cigar wasn't the one shown on the Cigars International site, but a simpler one:

Picture

In addition to the massive undoing of the wrapper, a crack appeared near the cap.

Anyhow, I must say that I enjoyed the stick despite the problems. Has anyone else had construction issues with the 5 Vegas Miami or was I just cursed with a bad stick?

I've smoke a few of them for a non-internet cigar club I'm in and for the money there not to bad, especially since you can get them for about a buck a stick. I can't say I've had any construction issues, so I guess you just got a dud. Give 'em another try.

Not a big fan of these smokes. I had more than a few that also came apart easily when smoked. Couldnt even use them for yard gars.

That's the older style band. They've always burned ok for me. I also think you've just had a dud. Give them a a couple more trys and see how you like them.

I smoked quite a few of the Miamis, but I never had any construction issues with them.

can you describe how it was unraveling. or take a pic the next time it happens?

i've got a few boxes of asst. sizes of these and haven't run into any issues, other then them needing about a few years to be enjoyable.

can you describe how it was unraveling. or take a pic the next time it happens?

i've got a few boxes of asst. sizes of these and haven't run into any issues, other then them needing about a few years to be enjoyable.

The wrapper at the foot just simply unraveled. As I smoked it, the wrapper kept coming off. I don't really know if there's a better way to say that.

At the other end the wrapper actually split.

that means they rolled it backwards. that usually doesn't happen with pepin stuff, but these aren't rolled in miami so QC might not have been as tight on this particular line either.

Try another

I think you got some that were rolled for the southern hemisphere. Happens all the time.