• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 years already?

bluue13

Today marks my 5 year anniversary here at CP!  I can't believe its been that long.  There are days where it feels like it was just yesterday I stumbled upon this site looking for some help with humidor issues and had no clue I was about to join the best community there is.

Thanks to everyone who has made these 5 years some of the most educational and entertaining times I've spent on the interwebs.  Your knowlege, kindness, smart-assness, and over the top generosity has shown me just how awesome a "brotherhood" cigar smoking is.

I'm hoping that the next 5 years will give me more opportunities to get to know some of you better and perhaps give me an opportunity to HERF with some of you as well.

And last but certainly not least, thanks to Rod to making this all possible.  Without your work here none of what we all enjoy so much would be possible.

Cheers, all!

-Greg

5 years! Awesome and glad to see you still around!

Congrats on the anniversary. Here is to many more good years.

Congrats Greg on the anni. You know RI is not too far from Paul and I. We can probably set something up. Shiz, we can probably get a multi state mini herf.

Happy 5 years!   I'd be down a Herf as well... I know we both went to a Drew Estate event at the Humidor last year, but I never actually got to meet you.