• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

5 Years and I forgot about it. Come on in for a contest!

I'll take a crack at it.

1 - MiamiCubano
2 - Breaking into his house and taking inventory
3 - You call him shorty, he calls you #2
4 - AVB: Gurkha, you: Padron
5 - Pre-Gilbert Royal Jamaica Park Lane

Not going to attempt this, but congrats on the 5 year mark Brian! It's been great getting to know you (and getting my ass handed to me multiple times).

Congrats on the 5 year mark!

1. Miami Cubano
2. Burglary
3. Shorty and Baldy
4. Jonesy=Padron
AVB=Gurkha
5. Padron Panatela

Better late than never, right? Thanks for the contest!

Damn Gary - my guess was number 17.)

Oh well, congratulations Jonesy! An accomplishment indeed :thumbs:

There's been some good searching going on, but no one has gotten all of them right.

WTH! I'll bite.

1) Who was it I bombed that really started the Great War of '07? Miamicubano
2) What criminal activity did AVB accuse me of when I bombed him once? Breaking into his house
3) Ironpeddler and I have nicknames for each other (no, not dickhead and asshole), what are they? Baldy and Shorty
4) AVB and I are known as whores for certain cigars, what are they, respectively? AVB is Gurkha & you Padron
5) What is Devil Doc's favorite cigar? H. Upmann Sir Winston

WTH! I'll bite.

2) What criminal activity did AVB accuse me of when I bombed him once? Breaking into his house
3) Ironpeddler and I have nicknames for each other (no, not dickhead and asshole), what are they? Baldy and Shorty
4) AVB and I are known as whores for certain cigars, what are they, respectively? AVB is Gurkha & you Padron

You ass! I guess the contest is over now! I'll get a little something out to you on Monday.

WTH! I'll bite.

You ass! I guess the contest is over now! I'll get a little something out to you on Monday.

:laugh: Don't send it to me..... PM sent. :whistling:

Haha! Nice work, Mr Fields. And congrats on the anniversary, Jonesy!

Haha! Nice work, Mr Fields. And congrats on the anniversary, Jonesy!

Thank you sir! Maybe one day we can get CigarStone and Mysterea back in the fold and I can get to meet you!

Congrats to mr.Fields for knowing all the answers. Thanks to all of the rest of you for your attempts and well wishes. They were greatly appreciated!

Obviously John cheated.
Well done bro, I hope Brian puts some nice ISOM'S in there for you.

LOL! Good job John!!!

Congrats #2 on your anni, it's been nice having you here.

After 5 years and you two are still gay for each other. That's kinda sweet in a homo erotic sort of way. Congrats on your anniversary Brian!