• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

50% off Sample/Prototype sale

Out of my league but the Burl Maple one is beautiful. I couldn't put in my place because it would make all my furniture look bad. :p

No thanks.......still too damn expensive for me.

Can you drive them, or live in one of them? I guess I just dont appreciate FINE ART!

What is the purpose of paying a good years worth (or two) of cigar budget money for a humidor?

Hmmmnn, let me think. Do I buy CIGARS, or do I sell my car and buy a humidor?
Unf&%^%*n believable!

I can't afford a Porsche or a Ferrari either, but there are people who can. Clearly people wan't these or Arlin wouldn't be in business. You can't deny they are beautiful.

Easy gentlemen! :sneaky: Arlin is good people! You may not be able to afford his work. But if and when the time comes, you will never find a better piece of craftsmanship or deal with a finer gentleman. ;)

Just beautiful craftmanship and materials. If I ever get a desk worthy (and with enough room) I'd consider one. I wonder how many shoes I'd have to buy the wife?

Edited for spelling.

JOE.M. said:
Easy gentlemen! :sneaky: Arlin is good people! You may not be able to afford his work. But if and when the time comes, you will never find a better piece of craftsmanship or deal with a finer gentleman. ;)
x2 :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

Those are beautiful, I wont deny that, but I would rather spend that much on cigars and coolers to put them in. Im not here to impress anyone with my cigar collection, or a humidor to put them in.

bryan_h said:
Im not here to impress anyone with my cigar collection, or a humidor to put them in.
Don't you love it when a plan comes together? LMAO :D

NA

I'd be the 1st to admit that coolerdors work, and are really affordable!

I offer my Humidors to those interested at ones similarly made/priced, and not as the ONLY humidor to have.

To those offended by the cost, I take great pride in what I make. There are many different ways make Humidors and I offer my own contribution as best I can.

My sincere thanks to those complimenting my work!

:)

ArlinLiss said:
I'd be the 1st to admit that coolerdors work, and are really affordable!

I offer my Humidors to those interested at ones similarly made/priced, and not as the ONLY humidor to have.

To those offended by the cost, I take great pride in what I make. There are many different ways make Humidors and I offer my own contribution as best I can.

My sincere thanks to those complimenting my work!

:)
I offer my most sincere apologies for my earlier statements. I do strongly believe in the American way, and just because I would not choose to spend my money this way, does not mean that there aren't good people who would, and should!

Your work IS very impressive, the humi's are very nice indeed.

Please forgive me, I was in a lot of pain this morning due to a pulled hamstring, and I think the meds might have gotten to me just a bit!

Best of luck in selling your wares,
Sincerely, John V.

Sweet product, Arlin! :D Maybe someday, when I build a new house, I'll add one to my den!!!

Take care and keep up the great work!

Floyd T. :sign:

PS: If I'm not mistaken, you were at the Paducah Golf Herf and made the one there, correct!? Sweet piece of furniture there as well!!

Those look fantastic! I have never seen any better!