• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

601 Lovers

swampcat18

Reaction score
Greetings,

ETA: This deal is now over, sorry.

In doing my normal daily web surf for good deals, I stumbled upon this today. It's a 6-pack of 601s for $20. From what I can tell, it looks like a pretty good deal. I've never ordered from them, but I figured it was worth a shot. I've been on a bit of a 601 kick lately so I thought I might pass it along to other BOTLs. From what I understand it is only good for one day, though.

Cigar Monster

Admins, if I have broken any rules please tell me and I will remove this post. I didn't see any rules about posting links to retailers, but if it is bad taste to do so please tell me.

No admins here, but your post is fine. Might have been more appropriate in the Retailer/Hot Deals forum, but that's no biggie.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal. Includes free shipping! :thumbs:

That is a great deal esp w the free shipping.

Thanks for the heads up.

You can get a good deal on 601 robustos at Thompson's. (Yeah, I know, Thompson's?) Buy 4 or more 5 packs in their 5 pack deal and it's only $17.25 a fiver. You can also get free shipping thru Sunday.

<br />You can get a good deal on 601 robustos at Thompson's. (Yeah, I know, Thompson's?) Buy 4 or more 5 packs in their 5 pack deal and it's only $17.25 a fiver. You can also get free shipping thru Sunday.<br />
<br /><br /><br />
Until they subsitute with there similar house brand. Burn me once shame on you. Burn me twice,you can't burn me twice.

<br />You can get a good deal on 601 robustos at Thompson's. (Yeah, I know, Thompson's?) Buy 4 or more 5 packs in their 5 pack deal and it's only $17.25 a fiver. You can also get free shipping thru Sunday.<br />
<br /><br /><br />
Until they subsitute with there similar house brand. Burn me once shame on you. Burn me twice,you can't burn me twice.

I ordered some fivers a few weeks ago and had no problems. I ordered some 601's this week and should be getting them in a few days. If there are any substitutions in there, the order's going back. I'll LYK what happens.

Got the order today and it was fine. Gonna drybox a couple of those beauties for a few days and then sacrifice them. :D