• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

63% Discount on this 95pt Scotch

srnadel

We are closing out Wild Scotsman 15yr Scotch Whisky. It used to be $79.99/bottle but we are closing it out for $29.99/bottle:

http://www.shoppersvineyard.com/store/pc/WILD-SCOTSMAN-15YR-VATTED-MALT-WHISKY-292p13560.htm

This is good stuff, mostly Bladnoch in the mix if I remember correctly. A bit of a push at the original price but at $30 you should buy 2! I hope this doesn't mean that Jeffrey Topping is having some difficulty as it is good to support the little guy when you can.

This is good stuff, mostly Bladnoch in the mix if I remember correctly. A bit of a push at the original price but at $30 you should buy 2! I hope this doesn't mean that Jeffrey Topping is having some difficulty as it is good to support the little guy when you can.

If you are in PA, this is now on sale also if you can find a bottle, Did you end up buying a bottle?

I had purchased a bottle previously.

Had a Birthday and opening it up, It is nice smooth and enjoyed it with a 2008 Rocky Summer :)