• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

$7.95 RyJ Sampler

Northernmorris, Give the R&J's a little time. My Macs came in about a week or less. The R&J's say to wait 6-8 weeks. I ordered the R&J sampler and the Montecristo sampler the same day. The Monte's came today and the R&J's have yet to show up. I bet they show up too in a week or so. Are the Playboy's or Vega's worth ordering?

Edited to change time frame

I ordered those RyJ a good month ago. I say try the Vegas, for the price what do you got to lose?

I looked back on my Debit card and I ordered the Montes and the R&J's 7 weeks ago. So, when they said 6-8 weeks, they weren't kidding. Hopefully, our R&J's will make their way this week. BTW, the Monte Classics are a very nice looking stick. Haven't burned one yet, but they're put together nicely.

Great deal but that is quite a wait. I have to admit to not being a delayed gratification kinda guy. No anticipation - just a long wait, you know. :whistling: :D

Talk about sevice!
Place the order and 15 weeks later, binga-banga-boom, debit card is debited and package is on the porch!
Yep, talk about service!! :rolleyes:

I got my RyJs 8 weeks to the day I placed my order. I was thinking I had been had...

It does take a while. I ordered 2 of the RyJ deals, and it took forever to come in. I had all but forgotten about them. It was a nice little surprise in my mailbox when they came at the same time. It only took about 12 weeks. :laugh: Pretty good deal to me. Go for it!

Edited: Because I spell like a 2 year old.

I jumped in on it just now. What the heck - I don't know the RyJ line very well so this will be an experiment.

John

I have bought these deals in the past, they do take a long time to fulfill. One took so long, I had no clue what they were when they arrived.
Rob

Funny I ran onto this thread. I just got the R&J's a couple days ago and didn't ever remember ordering them. I had done it in NOV!!! I got the Macs in about a week. I guess there is one more out there that I ordered that are on the way and I don't even remeber what they are! ???