• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

7 and 7

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
Had one last night and Wow! I cannot beleive that a carbinated clear liquid could go so well with a whiskey.

One of my favorites as well. They seem to be getting more popular lately, I remember ordering a few at some business functions several years ago, and would get odd looks and "that's an old man's drink!" remarks. But recently I've noticed more and more being ordered. A good smooth & tasty drink, best with 7-up (vs. "substitutes" like sprite, sierra mist, etc.) :thumbs:

CJ, you gotta start drinkin' SCOTCH! :D

I was never a fan of 7 'n 7s. They were pretty popular back in the 70s.

If you like "7&7" then come over to my personal favorite "Jack & Ginger".

Fish

CJ, you gotta start drinkin' SCOTCH! :D

I was never a fan of 7 'n 7s. They were pretty popular back in the 70s.
I'm working on that. But I wanted something I could mix. I don't plan on mixing scotch with anything but either ice or a splash of water.
I'll give the Jack and Ginger a try next time I'm at the store.

7&7 is my drink of choice also. On game days Seagrams 7 was always in my flask as it goes well with Dr. Pepper also.

I'm at a complete loss for words. Maybe a sound would suffice

YEECH!!

Oh well, to each his own but that is just plain nasty.

7&7 is my drink of choice also. On game days Seagrams 7 was always in my flask as it goes well with Dr. Pepper also.

I love dr. pepper so maybe thats why I enjoy it so much? But they don't serve 7up in the stadium so I'm not picky.

My wife used to drink 7&7 all the time, and now she drinks Crown & 7. Me I think both drinks are peepee KaKa, but that is just me.

Ken

Seems like it used to be the ultimate wedding reception cocktail. It does have a certain charm.