• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

900 Posts

donzz

Reaction score
Almost 4 years to reach 900. Maybe I should post more read less lol. I need ideas for a contest,

Don

....contest? Yeah, send me half a dozen great sticks. Winning...!!!..... :p

Congrats, Don - B.B.S.

Who the hell celebrates 900. Should have waited a year or two.

Doc

It was more about my up coming anniversary and the fact 900 was all the posts I had.
Some seem to be here a year and have 1000+

Stay tuned for contest details

Don

Don, congratulations.

At the pace you're going, if AVB dropped off of the Earth today, it would take you more than 85 years to pass his post count.

Don, congratulations.

At the pace you're going, if AVB dropped off of the Earth today, it would take you more than 85 years to pass his post count.

I will have some great aged sticks to talk about by then :0

Congrats on 4 years, I'm just behind you. I feel like I have a low post count when people like Tall Paul are around, that attention whore!

Don't worry CJ, i think you talk too much

bazinga_logo.png

Congrats on 4 years, I'm just behind you. I feel like I have a low post count when people like Tall Paul are around, that attention whore!

Eat me...lol

Congrats on the Anny Don!

Maybe a good contest would be to guess when the 1000th post will be, It may take two years but it's and idea.

Congrats !!

Congratulations, oh and quit posting so much. You keep getting in the way of Tall Paul! :laugh: