• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

91-0.

Ouch!

I thought this was interesting.

The national record books are incomplete, but a score like 91-0 won't register a blip on the list of all-time defeats. It wasn't even the most lopsided score in the country this weekend—in Ohio, Beechcroft beat Centennial 96-0, taking knees on plays in the fourth quarter to avoid triple figures.

According to the National Federation of State High School Associations, five teams have scored more than 200 points in a game, with the record believed to be 256 by Haven (Ky.) High in 1927.

I thought our 84-0 loss in HS was bad. Well, it was bad, but I guess it could have been worse.

They'll get no sympathy from me, I had the fuggers in a 3 team parlay and the spread was 92.

I feel bad for the kids that got rocked. Permanent ego crusher.
They scored 13 tds in 31 tries. Amazing ratio!

I don't know. We took our drubbing and didn't come out any worse for it. I think once it gets to a certain point, it's almost funny in a ridiculous kind of way. We had a pretty good season other than that game and we had a really good season the next. My teammates from that time are all pretty successful and we're all pretty good folks. We look back at that game and laugh a lot.

It really stunk for the few days after, but it didn't have any lasting effect.

I don't know. We took our drubbing and didn't come out any worse for it. I think once it gets to a certain point, it's almost funny in a ridiculous kind of way. We had a pretty good season other than that game and we had a really good season the next. My teammates from that time are all pretty successful and we're all pretty good folks. We look back at that game and laugh a lot.

It really stunk for the few days after, but it didn't have any lasting effect.
I hope not. Confidence is so crucial at that age.
Well let's all root for them to win the next game.