• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

9th Annual Wishes 'N More Benefit Herf

Gonz

Ultra Runner
Here's a link to the info on this event. It's in Shakopee, MN on 3/24/07. I think it's a fantastic way for cigar smokers to show what a bunch of generous and respectable individuals we are in times where so many people are trying to curtail our freedoms.

Even if you can't make it, if you would like to make a donation or contribute an item for the auctions please let me know and we still have time to arrange it!

Thanks everyone!

Andy

Andy, I won't be able to be there, but I did send a couple clocks off to Norm for the auction.

Wade

I'll be there! I'm looking forward to meeting some folks face to face. It will be my first HERF, so I am pretty excited about it. :)

I hope at least most of the MN group can make it!

I usually try to make it up to these but missed last year and will probably miss this year too. Tell Pete and Waliguy that they're homos...... :laugh: Seriously though, they throw a helluva a herf and raise a lot of money for Make-A-Wish! Never know, I may weasel a way up there....

I'll be sure to tell you send your love. :whistling:

This year certainly seems to be shaping up to be the best. A couple of the guys ran into Kaizad Hansotia at an event recently and talked to him about what we were doing and all that, and he wrote a check on the spot for $3500! Simply amazing. All of the folks who support this have been fantastic, please if you go visit the website be sure to click on the 'contributors' page to see who's helped us out.

Just a bump back towards the top just in case any of the MN crowd hasn't seen this yet.

It's not too late for a road trip everyone! Thanks to generous vendors and individuals, this year is going to really be amazing. At last count, we have close to 254 items that have been donated for auction and raffles! Everything from boxes of Habanos to Opus X slippers to Nascar Lighters!

Even if you're not attending, please go to the website (link in the first post) and view the contributors page to see a list of the great folks who are helping out this year.

An outstanding effort from the Minnesota Cigar Smokers Association, all the attendees, and vendors made last night's MNCSA Benefit Smoker for Wishes and More one for the record books.

What takes months to prepared for, yields $21,206 in one night.

Next year will be the 10th Annual event. It started 9 years ago as a group of cigar friends sitting around, smoking cigars, who wanted to give something back. It has blossomed into an amazing event where the money raised helps terminal kids.

Thank you again and again. Wow!

ps. Matt, I know you are, but what am I? lol

This was indeed a great event that I am proud to be a part of. I look forward to next year being that it will be the 10th Annual!!! :D