• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A bunch of short reviews of cigars I smoked today

MilesMingusMonk said:
cigardawg said:
MilesMingusMonk said:
junkman_56 said:
So MMM, are you the Official CP Fairy... :p

Naahhh....no wings for me. :cool:
[snapback]248367[/snapback]​

No wings...just tights. :p

Sorry MMM, couldn't resist.
[snapback]248401[/snapback]​

No apologies necessary, CDawg. Tights and nut muffs work for me...it's frickin' cold here. :thumbs:
[snapback]248406[/snapback]​

Yeah - that's the Cali boy in ya - moving to the midwest!!! :laugh:

Lumberg said:
The next one I smoked was an Anejo torpedo size. I believe it's a 55. I had smoked a #46 Anejo yesterday and was looking forward to this. I liked the fact that it was nice and thick. It still maintained good temperature for a thick cigar and the flavor was everyone one hopes for in an Anejo. Burned straight, great draw with a modest clip at the head. No tar buildup at the head, I believe this is because it was kept at a lower humidity.

[snapback]246806[/snapback]​

Man I have really been wanting to try one of the Anejo cigars...my roommate got ahold of one and I'm quite jealous... :angry2:

What was the date code on the RASS? I'm surprised that you didn't care for it. I have several in the humi and the few that i have tried with a few years of age is VERY good.

I'm surprised about the RASS too. I find them to be excellent smokes, one of the best cuban robustos there is. My guess is that it was young, these need about 4-5 years before they really come around.