• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A consuming madness

moki

el Presidente
Reaction score
A while ago, I decided to start keeping the DC slips as I sent packages to people; at first it was useful to be able to track the package, then I just thought it was interesting to accumulate them. Today I went through them.

I think I saved all of the DC slips I used since early March, but I'm not positive.

89 packages (trade/bombs) send and 89 DC slips used since 3/8/2004, 3 of which are insured. 18 money order slips.

If my girlfriend finds these, I'm a dead man. :)

dc_slips.jpg

I am sure that one of those in there has my name on it. Andrew, I assure you that if the IRS questions me about it, I will confirm that it was Bussiness related :D

moki said:
A while ago, I decided to start keeping the DC slips as I sent packages to people; at first it was useful to be able to track the package, then I just thought it was interesting to accumulate them. Today I went through them.

I think I saved all of the DC slips I used since early March, but I'm not positive.

89 packages (trade/bombs) send and 89 DC slips used since 3/8/2004, 3 of which are insured. 18 money order slips.

If my girlfriend finds these, I'm a dead man. :)

dc_slips.jpg
****, if she finds those, that is the least of your worries. She'l eventually ask what they are for. Then she'll find the cigar receipts. You'll be in deep ****.

Emo

Stop encouraging Toaster to post! :angry:

He can't hit 1116 for 11 days and 18 hours. :D

Toaster said:
NO! :(

.........as Tom dries his tears........
Well maybe it's because SOMEONE doesn't have their address in their profile, eh? hrm? Maybe? Could be???

I stopped saving up my DC slips... it just became too depressing. Damn the USPS. That's a hefty chunk of change they make off of us cigar board guys. :angry:

moki said:
Toaster said:
You could always ask! ;)
Then it wouldn't be very much of a surprise, now would it? :D
:D You win...
I can't remember why I took it out of my profile now? I think someone posted something to the effect of how easy it was for anyone to "google" cuban cigar buying, find threads here and be a few simple mouse clicks away from obtaining peoples names, addresses, etc...

I know I only smoke domestically LEGALLY available cigars ;)

Aw crap, my girlfriend found the slips today. I'm in big trouble... heh... she says "You really should burn these, you know?" heh.

moki said:
Aw crap, my girlfriend found the slips today. I'm in big trouble... heh... she says "You really should burn these, you know?" heh.
You big lummox. :p