• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A dark day for French wines

I like blondes w/ big boobs, but I'd take a brunette w/ big boobs as well!

I should note that for the most part, I'd only put certain lines up there: Padron 1964/1926, Opus, Davidoff Millenniums, Tatuajes, VSGs, Anejos, and so on.

For my money the best wines today are coming out of Spain, it is amazing what you can get for 10-15 dollars a bottle. But if I could afford them I'd drink Italians from Tuscany all day. Luckily my job allows me to drink fine wines while I work all the time....If I'm servin' it in the front, I'm dinkin' it in the Back!!!

I'm surprised nobody has commented on the nuances and subtleties of Franzia Chillable Red available in a 5L bag in a box- with its own spout! Let's see the French do that. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In all seriousness, I think wine is just like cigars. If you find something you like for a price you are happy with, you win the game. Some palattes (sp?) are not refined enough to appreciate the difference between certain wines or cigars. Now where did I put that $20 Padron #1.