• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Fuente Dissection

Good thing I really dislike green band Fuentes or that series of pictures would have made me ill. :sign:

Sad to say that today I tried to enjoy one of the remaining sticks from this batch, and just couldn't do it due to not tasting right.

Unless somebody wants them, I'm going to toss the remaining 13. :(

As soon as I saw this thread I ran to check mine stash of the same cigar. Of course it had some wrapper mold. Not sure If I will smoke it, is it safe to put back into my humi?

Sad to say that today I tried to enjoy one of the remaining sticks from this batch, and just couldn't do it due to not tasting right.

Send 'em my way. Or better yet, send them to the troops.

This sounds like a good idea, I just don't want to send something to our boys oversea's and have them not like them.

How about this, I will send them to you, and you sample one/two/three... If you believe they are up to par, send em ova!

-Jimmy

As soon as I saw this thread I ran to check mine stash of the same cigar. Of course it had some wrapper mold. Not sure If I will smoke it, is it safe to put back into my humi?

Why would you put it back in your humi if you have no plans to smoke it?

This sounds like a good idea, I just don't want to send something to our boys oversea's and have them not like them.

How about this, I will send them to you, and you sample one/two/three... If you believe they are up to par, send em ova!

-Jimmy

Sounds like a plan.

I've got a nephew that just let Iraq and is now in Belgium. He and his wife also just had a baby boy last week. If the cigars are good to go (and from the pic you posted, I'm prety sure they are) then I will send them on to him. I will of course give you full credit, and refer him to this thread.

S.

Do you guys take the cedar off of ALL smokes.. even Anejo's? Hmmm.. never thought of that but I'm soon to be ripping cedar off of some Sharks!

Do you guys take the cedar off of ALL smokes.. even Anejo's? Hmmm.. never thought of that but I'm soon to be ripping cedar off of some Sharks!

Sharks don't come in cedar, do they?

ETA:

Vitolas.net says no regular release of Sharks are wrapped in cedar.

ETA:

Whew! Looks like I won't have as much un-cedaring to do when I get home as I thought. :p

In all seriousness that's just a careless mistake.. meh. I haven't smoked one in a while, I've been sitting on the ones I have. But I do have some other Anejo vitolas with cedar. I suppose I'll check them out when I get home.

ETA:

Vitolas.net? Available, they are no more.

Well, the info from Vitolas is now on Gartrader. When I type in www.vitolas.net it redirects to GarTrader.

LINKY

Sharks are the only Anejo cigars that do not come with a cedar sleeve on them...

Sharks=no cedar, but very prone to old in the past until they took the humidipak out......