• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Graduate Grad

Hylan85

So, I hope nobody missed me too much, I bet you didn't even realize I was gone, although you can be damn sure I missed this place. Between overtime at work and night classes life has gotten ridiculous the past few months. However, I would just like to let you all know that I have officially graduated from Graduate school with Master's in Accounting making me eligible to sit for the CPA exam, if and when I decide to do so... So there it is, it was a lot of extremely hard work playing the balancing act between work, school, and playtime, the latter of the 3 which suffered quite a bit. But I'm tremendously relieved that it's over and am looking forward to settling back in here.

Daniel

Congrats bud, and I did notice you disappeared for a while!

Congrats Daniel! I know that's a huge feeling of achievement and also a relief to be done.

Congrats Daniel! Give yourself a pat on the back. Doing school and work together isn't an easy task, and with the rest of life thrown in the mix it gets even harder. Good luck if/when you take on the CPA exams.

Fantastic news Daniel! I was just thinking the other day about where you might have run off to. We are looking forward to having you running around here again :thumbs:

Who are you??

J/K Bro.
laugh.gif

Congrats on the accomplishment Daniel!

Welcome back Daniel! Glad you made it through school, it can be tough.

And you're back just in time for your one year anniversary. :D

Congrats on the Master's degree. I don't know if you have your auditing hours in yet, but its never to early to start studying for the CPA exam...a beyatch of a two day exam. Good luck with it.

So that's where you been! Here I thought you didn't love me anymore. Very glad to see you back, hope work is well and as for the CPA, you got your hands full there.

Drop a line so we can BS like we did.

Pugger

Wow, what an overwhelming response.

Thank you all. To celebrate, both my graduation and my year here on CP, I'd like to start a contest. The reward a nice CC 5'er. Can anybody help me with some ideas for one?

Welcome back Daniel! Congrats on your Masters Degree, although it's been hard on your playtime, by now you have some nice age on your CC collection! And we all know how you like all your labels facing the same way!
laugh.gif

Congrats bro! My brother-in-law just completed his Masters, what an ordeal! I tip my hat :thumbs:

Now pour a glass of your favorite beverage, put fire to your favorite stick, and relaaaaaax!

Wow, what an overwhelming response.

Thank you all. To celebrate, both my graduation and my year here on CP, I'd like to start a contest. The reward a nice CC 5'er. Can anybody help me with some ideas for one?

How about a "Guess my student loan debt" contest.... :sign:
JK

Congratulations! I know you feel like you've just finished a marathon. I have a couple of friends who got their masters and then sat for the CPA exam. It's a tough road!

Congrats man...I got about couple more years until I can take that CPA test as well :)