• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A great Drink

CgarDan

1 part cranberry juice
1 part orange juice
1 part Bacardi Rum

Mix in a shaker pour over ice

ENJOY

That sounds really good. I think I have a bottle of Bacardi laying around here somewhere... I'll have to try that this weekend.

My personal fav:

Orange Crush
1 part GOOD Vodka
1 part OJ
1 part Sprite

add an orange wedge for fun

~Mark

Almost a Seabreeze except orange juice instead of grapefruit juice.

1 part cranberry juice
1 part orange juice
1 part Bacardi Rum

ENJOY

my favorite hot summer day drink is

Stoli O
Soda water
Splash of oj.

tastes just like orangina.

Sounds good.

But, don't forget-----A Mojito is a great Summer drink as well.

:cool: :)

mojioto's are great if made well. That seems to be a drink bars can screw up pretty easy, cheap booze, no simple syrup, etc.

I kind of fond of Beefeater's with a splash of tonic water and a wedge of lime. And, by the way I do mean a splash.

Doc.

mojioto's are great if made well. That seems to be a drink bars can screw up pretty easy, cheap booze, no simple syrup, etc.

Legal Seafoods makes a nice Mojito if you have one in the area. Although they have suffered from inconsistency from bartender to bartender. That's where I tried my first and I've been in love ever since.

I tend to go straight for the ice coffee...that was hard to figure out! LOL

My second choice is whatever my friend's are serving.

I kind of fond of Beefeater's with a splash of tonic water and a wedge of lime. And, by the way I do mean a splash.

Doc.

Gin & tonic for me too.

But I prefer Tanquerey Gin and a little more than a splash of tonic with a wedge of lime. :)

1 part cranberry juice
1 part orange juice
1 part Bacardi Rum

ENJOY

We make one that is similar, except we use Coconut rum instead of Bacardi, and add a splash of grenadine.......

Doc.
Agreed - my fave summer drink. Get good tonic water, and use lots of Bombay Sapphire..... :thumbs:

Cheers - B.B.S.

I'm personally a fan of limoncello. I love that in the summer, and I usually make a decent supply in the winter months to get me through the summer.

There's a bar by my house that makes great mojitos. The best so far has been from this female bartender, but even the other ones have made them really good.