• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A great loss today... a great gain in heaven

My thoughts are with you. It's really hard to deal with a loss like this. It's amazing how a dog can so quickly become a member of our families, and the impact they have when they leave us.

This is such a difficult thing to deal with. Dogs and cats are true companions that never judge you for anything. All we can do is take care of them and love them as much as we can. They are truly noble creatures.

I'm so sorry to hear about your family's loss. Thank you for giving her a good life.

There isn't much to do in way of consolation in my experience, I have a hard time letting go personally, hell just typing this is getting me teary eyed. Celebrate her life, and know that she loves you guys.

Sorry for you loss. My family lost our pet last year due to diabetes/kidney failure. It was a very very sad day.

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Very sorry for your loss, I know how hard it is. Thoughts are with you...

My sincere and deepest sympathy for your loss. I know your pain.

My wife and I have four dogs now, and when we met she had a golden retriever, Madison. Madison was amazing, when my now wife moved in, Madison adopted me, adn I still think of her to this day. We had to put her down due to cancer, and while its the hardest thing in the world to do, please know it was the right thing for your friend.

You gave her a good life, and she will live happier and healthier days in your memories.

Cparker