• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Huge "Thank You" to Julius (bigmanfromou)

mirabiledictu

I know there is a thread for talking about your wish lists and such, but this was just such an amazing act of brotherly kindness that I think Julius deserves his own recognition thread.

I posted a measly wish list of five cigars a while back and Julius sent me a PM saying he could probably take care of getting me some of those on my list. I was super pleased, and expected a package of probably 3-4 cigars to grace my humi. This is what I received today along with a handwritten letter:

(Picture removed - I was not aware this might be considered rude.)

I have hung out on forums for almost all my life, most of them gaming forums, and I have witnessed people being kind and friendly, but this goes beyond what I have experienced thus far. This community and its members continue to amaze me and remind me of how awesome sharing a common interest with your fellow man can be.

Thank you so much, Julius; you have made my month.

It's how we do it here brother. i often describe this place has renewed my faith in the human race.

It is sometimes considered bad form to post pics of bombs though.

Thank you for the heads up, beyond; I was not aware of that. Original post has been edited.

Julius is a class act. Kudos to you Julius, I hope the Mrs. and little one are doing well.

Great play, Julius!

Steve

This gave me a warm feeling seeing this. Good play man, good play!

Jason