• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a little celebration

aeroswat

Found out today that i got a pre-hired, waiting on me to get my CDLs, lets smoke a good one, but not the best that will be for Fri when I get my CDLs

Time to support Cuba for awhile :D
Shawn

gonna be driving for covenat trucking co. they go 48 states and every now and then Canada

waiting to hear responce from one other company, if not will be headed out for orientation in Dallas in a coupla weeks

That's a great job for my two favorite hobbies....

Smokin cigars and talking on amateur radio!!!

GL with your new job! :D

Guess I should get that pass out to you before you leave huh??? :lookup: Don't worry! :sign: :D

Congrats and Good Luck! Heck, with that job, you can herf with CPers all over the country :D :thumbs:

Horse said:
Congrats and Good Luck! Heck, with that job, you can herf with CPers all over the country :D :thumbs:
Very true, let me know when you're in Vegas!

Leebo8-9-8 said:
That's a great job for my two favorite hobbies....

Smokin cigars and talking on amateur radio!!!

GL with your new job! :D
"Breaker one nine" :D

"Jobs" are overated (I haven't had one in a while) :p but congratulations anyway :thumbs:

Congrats on the job. Take a look here, is this the same Covenant?

yep same covenant :( , great site ill have to look into this more, got another offer with Central Refrigeration, will check up on this company too

Thanks for all the well wishes, when I am in anybodys area, Ill give a holler :D
Shawn