• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A little contest

What you and your sons ages equal when combined

The answer for anything 42 minus 6 what gives 36 !
or...
Age of your father when You was born
or...
Age of your wife, when you joined CP
or...
tomthirtysix sounds cool
or...
tomthirty nick was registered so You had to pick another one
or...
you didnt know what to add after 'Tom', you looked over the monitor and saw number 36

Did I win?

:sign:

The square root of your zip code is 107.33

The square root of 36 is 6

107.33 divided by 6 is 17.89

My guess is you are 46

Thirty for your age when joining. Six for the year (06) when joining CP?

Well, no one got it right. I tried putting a hint in the FNG Pt 2 pass that Blue Dragon is hosting... One of the pictures I put up of myself is my in a lacrosse shirt. 36 was my jersey number ever since I started playing way back in Jr High (middle school for all you youngin's... some jackass decided junior high sounded derogatory).

Garretbuckeye, in my opinion, was the closest:

your 28, but your high school football # was 36. it's time to let go buddy.

just kidding, happy belated birthday and thanks for the contest!

He posted it over in the happy birthday thread:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=474746

Michal had said football in this thread, but it was just about an hour after garret put up his answer. Michal and Jfields thought it was baseball, but anyone who played lax knows that it was the pretty boys who played baseball, thus causing a rift between the two. :laugh:

So, congrats to garret, and if your addy isn't in your profile, PM it to me and I'll get your package out shortly.

And AVB, I haven't forgotten about you. I just have to figure out how to send it...

Congrats Garret :thumbs:
and nice contest Tom! :thumbs:

Awwwww! Damn! :rolleyes: Always the bridesmaid never the bride. CLose but, so far away. I saw your hint but, what do I know about Lacrosse. :laugh: Besides, Michal does think you are a pretty boy.

Anyways, congrats Garret.

What time are we going stump breaking cows tonight Tom? :love:

Well, no one got it right. I tried putting a hint in the FNG Pt 2 pass that Blue Dragon is hosting... One of the pictures I put up of myself is my in a lacrosse shirt.

I guess you think we're all SOOO obsessed over you to notice that?! :love:

Congrats Garrett

Hey, I used to LIVE in LaCrosse so I was closer to being correct then you thought ;)

'preciate the contest and the prize :thumbs:

Well, no one got it right. I tried putting a hint in the FNG Pt 2 pass that Blue Dragon is hosting... One of the pictures I put up of myself is my in a lacrosse shirt. 36 was my jersey number ever since I started playing way back in Jr High (middle school for all you youngin's... some jackass decided junior high sounded derogatory).

And AVB, I haven't forgotten about you. I just have to figure out how to send it...

Besides, Michal does think you are a pretty boy.
Noooo!
I think You both are pretty boys!
Gimme some huuuug!

hug.gif

That was a fun one.

Who knew hoe cool the number 36 was?

"It is the square of 6 as well as a triangular number, making it a square triangular number, and also the only triangular number whose square root is also a triangular number. It is also a 13-gonal number."