• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Little R&R for tasman

tasman

Just another Squirrel
I will be home for a little R&R and can't wait! I know who cares! :laugh:

If you are in the area stop by The Tobacco Road in Arlington, TX and have a smoke!

Not sure about food and things or cooking because of the weather, but I am up for what ever as long as I can drink!

Gary just let me know what you need! I will be there Friday evening and all day Saturday on 20 and 21 February.

Hope to see you all there! :thumbs:

I'm so glad to hear this Dean! I was actually going to PM you in the next couple days to see if you were going to be able to HERF when you came in for R&R. My normal day off is Friday, but I also happen to have a holiday on the 21st. Therefore I will be there for the HERF both days! A great time it will be. I am up for whatever as well on cooking and everything. Whatever you all decide I will help out with.
B

It's great to see you're gettin' a little break Dean. Enjoy your time off, smoke and drink your best....... :D :thumbs: :cool:

Glad to hear it Dean.

I'll start keeping a headcount. You guys start thinking about what to bring. When we get a little closer in, we'll nail down the menu.

Looking forward to it.

:thumbs:

Gary

Enjoy the R&R. It's hard earned and definately deserved.

Have fun with the BOTLs and I expect pics!! (sulks jealously)

I've got <80 days left. I can't wait to get home and HERF with my southwest Ohio area BOTLs.

Cheers,

Tony

I managed to get home for christmas leave. I still have plenty of time before I get home for good. Enjoy your leave bro, its deserved

Heya Dean,

I can't make it down to Texas but I'll sure smoke one for you up here in the frigid north! Welcome back for your well deserved R&R.

- Tim

Sorry I can't be there Dean but you know how it goes. Have fun being home with the family!!!

Dean if you are still around we'll probably have a herf the 23 or 24th...once I am back from Pro Cigar.

Back