• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Lovely Time at the Lovelace Home (KingAnts)

Anthem

Stay Thankful
Family,

This last evening Greg and I finally got to smoke together for a few hours while his wonderful way WAY better half made us chicken wings from scrach. Needless to say his southern hospitality is top notch and the company of his family was a warm welcome from the road. Little Jess even drew me a picture.

Greg, I am gonna get you back sucka.

And CPer's, he did not even touch my bottom :laugh:

He also wanted me to tell you all to come over at any hour.

Much care to a brother I have wanted to smoke with for years,

Matthew

Had an absolute awesome time Matthew! Man was great to finally meetcha man, hate ya had to take off and drive to Flotown. Next time you got to come on Friday, stay the night, and experience a good Southern breakfast. The wife and Jess say hello and come back soon, got to bring the Mrs with ya next time!

Course, I gotta post a pic. :D Smokin'!

IMG_5511.jpg

IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5515.jpg

Did you see if Matthew took some of your daughter's Barbies with him? :sign:

Excellent play, Greg. If I ever pass through your way, I'd have to steal one of those Bobo Newsome street signs :laugh:

Did you see if Matthew took some of your daughter's Barbies with him? :sign:

Excellent play, Greg. If I ever pass through your way, I'd have to steal one of those Bobo Newsome street signs :laugh:

I'm surprised he didn't mention her room...he did spend some time in there in disbelief. :D Welcome to come anytime mang! Door's always open!

Very nice gentlemen, looks like a wonderful time. Greg, I think you have single-handedly made Mr. Newsom the most famous obscure baseball player in Major League history. Hope to make it down that way myself some day.

Family,

This last evening Greg and I finally got to smoke together for a few hours while his wonderful way WAY better half made us chicken wings from scrach. Needless to say his southern hospitality is top notch and the company of his family was a warm welcome from the road. Little Jess even drew me a picture.

Greg, I am gonna get you back sucka.

And CPer's, he did not even touch my bottom :laugh:

He also wanted me to tell you all to come over at any hour.

Much care to a brother I have wanted to smoke with for years,

Matthew

Just don't let him trick you into going out to the Grain Silo and you'll be fine. ??? <insert Deliverance music here> :(

:laugh: :blush:

I was really hoping on making it down there on my move to FL, but ended up taking the auto train. Wish I could have made it. I guess it'll have to be another time. Glad you had a good time, Matthew.

Always great to hear about stuff like this. I always have fun when Matthew comes around. BTW, how long did that cigar in the picture take him to smoke? My money's on 10 minutes, 15 tops!