• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A&M vs. TU prop.

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
Want to put up a prop bet for stogies on the game. As far as I'm concerned...I'll just be shipping cigars, but I need to give myself some hope that us Aggies can pull off a victory three years in a row.

Wanted to wager a 5er, with a couple prems.

I'll wager with the first two members that reply and want to take the Longhorns. Not covering a spread...just straight up win or lose.

Gig 'Em,

Jake

OK...you're on; even though I'm pretty neutral in this one.

Thanks for the wager..... :thumbs:

PM sent.

Heck, I'll take you up on it. Since Illinois didn't manage to attain bowl eligibility (after going to the Rose Bowl last year--we're the second team to do so, ever...), I might as well stretch my rooting interest in college football one more day this season.

You guys are on! I hope the fact that it's a rivalry game makes A&M actually give some effort. We'll see though.

Gig 'Em Ags!

As I expected, horrible loss. 2nd Largest spread in 115 years of rivalry history.

Send me your addies guys...I was prepared for this. :blush:

I watched the first part of the game from outside (smoking a Bucanero Salsa--liked it, but felt too congested to fully appreciate it...) so I couldn't hear the commentary, but that first TD didn't look good to me. I've got to say, I was starting to get a little nervous when it was still only 7-0 midway though the second quarter.

As a small token of my appreciation, once it's set, I'd like to ask that you decide who I will cheer for in the BCS NC game. I've got tickets and the appropriate colored clothing for all contending teams, but I don't particularly have any real attachment to any of the remaining candidates at this point. For a number of weeks up until last week, I had been pulling for Texas Tech to make it to Miami just because they're a fun team to watch and Mike Leach seems like an interesting character. That's obviously out the window now though...

PM forthcoming momentarily. Thanks!!!

Jake--

I just noticed that if Illinois beats Kent State and Texas A&M beats Tulsa tonight in the South Padre Island basketball tournament, that the two teams will meet up tomorrow (Saturday) night for the championship game.

Any interest in going double or nothing if Illinois and A&M do in fact match up? We could very well lose to Kent State tonight, so this proposal is far from a certainty...

For what it's worth (and it's worth very little at this point of the season), Ken Pomeroy has A&M at 75th and Illinois at 80th. Also, you guys beat Jackson State 96-78, while we beat them 78-64. I'm still trying to figure out our team so I really have no idea what to expect.

As I expected, horrible loss. 2nd Largest spread in 115 years of rivalry history.

Send me your addies guys...I was prepared for this. :blush:

PM Sent....thanks for the bet. I was hoping it would be a closer game and I was glad they pointed out the fact A&M was wearing the 4th Infantry Divsion Patch and they showed some Soldiers saying hello to loved ones back home....

Take Care and if life's adventures send you to the FT HOOD Area....make sure you contact me.

:thumbs: :thumbs:

The chicken has landed!

Thanks a million, Jake--a couple I know I'll like as well as a couple I've really wanted to try!

Nice job on the hardwood against Arizona last night...

...I was prepared for this. :blush:

I guess you were......got the goodies last night. More than I expected and one my favs....most of them I've never smoked, so I'll surely enjoy giving them all a try.

Thanks Jake.....Have a Good One