• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A New and Better find!

"...and Sealed in its own mahogany coffin..."

I think you can get a REAL coffin for $900... :D

:laugh: You probably can, $900...good grief

Castaway said:

[snapback]273349[/snapback]​

What the F...
You have to have more money than brains to bid $900 on that. :laugh:

This has got to be for a full box of A's, one for that kind of money is crack crazy pricing...

Jeez, I've got one from '98. I guess that has to be worth $1200-1400 :whistling:

There's a shop in my town called affordable caskets... I crack up everytime I drive by! Caskets on discount, it just kills me.

If you look at the Q&A tab it shows that the auction is for a sealed master box of 20, not one coffin.;)

headstrong said:
If you look at the Q&A tab it shows that the auction is for a sealed master box of 20, not one coffin.;)
[snapback]273394[/snapback]​
That's a little better I guess, $45 per cigar.
Still seems like a lot...

junkman_56 said:
headstrong said:
[snapback]273394[/snapback]​
That's a little better I guess, $45 per cigar.
Still seems like a lot...
[snapback]273395[/snapback]​

Yes, it brings it down to standard "Yahoo Gouge" pricing instead of the "WTF, you want what for those?" pricing :)

Blue Dragon said:
Diesel Grinch said:
emodx do I have a deal for you.  Look what KayakinBoy found.  :sign:
[snapback]273404[/snapback]​
Yup that is pretty whacked!! But if you really want to get gouged:
http://www.cigarsforless.com/Cigars_in_US/OpusX.htm

Bend over!!!!
[snapback]273408[/snapback]​

Silly me... I just got three Perf. X's at $12.85 per stick... I should have gone for this deal (what was I thinking?) LOL

Castaway said:

[snapback]273349[/snapback]​

The auction says you are bidding on 20 cigars... so I assume this is an intact "A" master box.

I want to try an OpusX but it aint gonna happen with those prices! eek

Fuente stuff can be quite expensive :)

Educated cigar

I thought it was expensive when I paid $20 for one but I have later learned that wasn't so bad.

The going price for an Opus "A" is usually between $30-$40. A sealed box, or an open box with all 20 cigars, is not something you find lying around a local shop. The price is not out of line, IMO.

Man I wish I was one of the rich people who could just afford to go off and buy 900 bucks of sticks. Some of the prices on the internet/b&m locales make me just wanna go wtf...it's sad to see that such an enjoyable hobby has to be so expensive! There are cheaper smokes out there, but some of the more enjoyable sticks and their prices make me wanna scream sometimes.

Jason