• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A new way to wake up your girlfriend

Get in, Strap in, STFU and Don't Touch Nothin!
I seen this on a military forum I'm frequently on. F-in Hilarious!

Wake up!

Looks fake. Certainly not a continuous piece of film. The curtain magically closes when she is walking back to the bed.

Good thing I was not drinking coffee. That was funny.

Dude that made my night and then I watched the girlfriend get revenge on her ex-lax brownies.

Freaking hilarious! Reminds me of high school when I had a part-time job cleaning a physical therapy office. On nights I couldn't clean my girlfriend would do it for me. One day, after she cleaned the office the night before, I brought my friend in earlier to the office to hide in the back room with pantie hose on his head where the cleaning supplies were stored. I made up this big long story about how somebody possibly broke in the office and asked her if she for sure locked up and set the alarm properly, etc...So, I brought her in with me late at night and told her to get the vacuum where my friend was hiding in the closet. She opened the closet and had the shit scared out of her when he jumped out chasing her with pantie hose over his head. I think that prank I pulled ranks at the top 3 I've ever pulled off.