• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Noobie Collection

midnite1111

Hi Folks,

I mostly lurk here, as I continue to learn about this VERY addictive hobby, but I did want to share my small, modest collection with all of you! I've been smoking for a couple years now and enjoy many different types of cigars. Some of my favorites include Padron 64's, 26's, some Fuente, Rocky's, and many others. Can someone tell me how to post photos? I do have a Photobucket account.

Thanks,

Rich

Just hit "Direct Link" on Photobucket to copy the addy and insert it in "IMG" tags here . . . fourth button from the right.

humi.jpg

My own lil' slice of smokitude . . . at least until I get the walkin humi conversion done.

~Boar

Nice collection you've got going there -- perhaps I'll have to get my camera (aka - cellphone) and snap some of my noobie collection shots too!

I see a lot of CAO's, but no Soprano editions? You clearly like the brasilia, mx2, and italia....try the soprano soon is my advice. It may be an undiscovered gem for you. Nice collection!

Nice Forbidden you have tucked away back there. I know I keep saying this but I will someday get a round to taking pictures of my humidor.