• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words" Pass!

How sweet it is!!!!

Was kinda hoping fishy would start us of with a picture of ???? to go with all his sweet looking starter puts in this pass!!!

Maybe he has a picture of what he did to all off these smokes (LOL) before the start of the pass and he is saving it till the end!!!!!

You know, each stick gets a different treatment....then when he sees your takes he pms you a picture of something really F'd :p up he did to the cigars you happen to pick!!! :angry: Ya thats gross.........but you never know??????????????

You know the take a picture of someones tooth brush real close to your A$$ at summer camp kinda thing. LOL!!!!

GLAD SHE IS MOVING BRO!!!!!!!

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU DID TO MY TAKES!!! :p

Hot damn, those are so greeeeaaat lookin' smokes, phishy!

::drool::

As for the HTML (well, this is actually BB code), just do this:

Code:
[url=http://url.to.the.big.image.com/][img]http://url.to.the.small.image.com/[/img][/url]

Cat! Heads up! 0303 1910 0000 5490 7262

Huh? doh :p

I forgot I was first.

Holy moley, I'm in SIX passes right now and they're all gonna hit within days on one another. Toaster's arrived on 1/22, vewy's & STYX's should both arrive on 1/23, hopefully Fast will hand me Clown's pass on 1/24 and I'll get Blair's pass next week as I'm "on deck". At least RicMac's pass is presently in Hawaii with six more stops before me, whew!!

I hope I don't "pass" out :p

Aren't I funny :0

It arrived today. Puts and takes are done, I took a photo of each, a photo of my home bar, a photo of "The Bible" (MRN :D ) and a photo of my fleet of Jaguars so you guys know what I've been spending my non-CPass time on :p

I'll also bring his pass with me to Long Island tomorrow (along with Toaster's pass) to meet up with Fast4Dr. Since I have no idea how to upload photos to the net, I'll leave that up to a person (that would be Fast) who has much more of a clue about these things that I do.

Since I'm saving postage (well over $30.00 for these two large boxes + insurance) on TWO passes the 6 hour, 300+ mile round trip is going to cost me less in gasoline & tolls than postage would have. I mentioned to PB in chat today, I should start my own CPass shipping service. I love driving and smoking in the car so it's a natural fit!!

Great pass vewy, thanks for having me :)

Sweet! Did you try using the software? More importantly... did you try reading my instructions?! I spent hours on that. Someone better make use of it!!! :D

Can't wait to see the P/Ts... woo woo! :thumbs:

Have fun at the herf!

vewyphishy said:
Sweet! Did you try using the software? More importantly... did you try reading my instructions?! I spent hours on that. Someone better make use of it!!! :D
I'm in the software industry. Trust me, no one reads manuals. No one. You wasted your time. :)

But see... I knew that! I included the original manual, but since I figured no one would trudge through that ****, I created a step-by-step (pictures included) instruction booklet to simplify getting the pictures from the camera to your computer in 3 easy minutes!

Sounds like a cheesy infomercial. Ha.

vewyphishy said:
But see... I knew that! I included the original manual, but since I figured no one would trudge through that ****, I created a step-by-step (pictures included) instruction booklet to simplify getting the pictures from the camera to your computer in 3 easy minutes!
They won't read that either :)

THEN HOW WILL THEY GET THE PICTURE OFF THE CAMERA AND ONTO THE COMPUTER?!

Oh dear god... I just had a mental image.

An indistinguishable participant takes the memory card out...

Tapes it to the monitor...

And tried to hit "SEND" :0 :0 :0

*passes out*

LOL. You guys are S-M-R-T. Just get me those pics! :D

LOL @ the both of you!! Yeah moki, you're right who reads instruction manuals anymore? :D I would but I can never find my reading glasses!! Actually I am a big fan of instruction manuals but as you know, most people (including me most of the time too!) don't have the patience to read them.

Actually yes vewy, I loaded the software on my computer and it worked great. Heck, I really didn't even need the instruction manual you provided, just pop the CD in and it does it almost automatically!!

That is one NICE camera!! I have a cheapy digital camera that isn't really worth much. About the only picutres that every come out right are outside ones in perfect sunlight. The photos your camera took all came out PERFECTLY. The put & take photos came out much better than I thought. I did the same thing you did, I left the cigars in the baggies.

So, I guess I could email you the images. My problem is I have never been able to figure out how to upload images onto the web so I can link them to posts here for instance. MY ISP (the cable company) supposedly offers some free hosting space as part of the ridiculous amount of money I pay these guys every month but I couldn't figure it out :(

You can always email me (or Fast) the pics. I have hosting capabilities. Just let me know how you want to do it. If you want, I'll PM you my email addy. :)

Glad you liked the camera. Seems like we're off to an AWESOME start!

Got the pass from CC this afternoon :D I will go through it tomorrow and get it out on Monday :)

Damn....relax yourself :p

Well the damage is done. I took everything and put nothing so there are no pics to take :p

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

Enjoy the pics fellas.

Vewy I will get this out tomorrow to Moki

Thanks for involving me in this :)

Here are CoventryCat86's P/Ts!

TAKES:
cc%20takes.jpg

PUTS:
cc%20puts.jpg

THANKS Bill! Most Excellent. :)

(I know I said no words and all... but maybe a few for me so I know what some of the sticks are. It's a little hard to tell from the pic.) :thumbs:

These are Fast4dr's P/Ts!

*If I'm stepping on some toes by posting your P/Ts for ya, well... too bad. It's my pass! :p Just kidding. Just let me know. I'll be happy to give way to your post. :thumbs:

TAKES:
fast%20takes.jpg

PUTS:
fast%20puts.jpg

Another awesome play. You guys rock!

This pass is just flying and it's been working to a tee! Thanks Mike (and Bill). Hope you guys had fun with this!

Btw, thanks Mike for uploading the pics. I took them down, edited them a little, and rehosted them. :thumbs:

oh crap, the pass is coming here next!

That's okay, I've got this nice big bag of el credito's that I can swap in as my puts! :D

Just a thought, after looking at the latest batch of pics. Perhaps the pics will be easier to see if the cigars were taken out of the plastic baggies. Remember, try to keep the camera at least a foot away (or more). As long as the image is clean, it can be enlarged later. :)

Bill and Mike were sort of the guinea pigs of the picture taking ordeal, but they did a helluva job. Major :thumbs: to them. Oh, and the extra pics... VERY cool so far. :)