• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Picture is Worth TWO Thousand Words

Hey Thanks Dave!
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Just got home from work...long day! Received two passes today:

Picture is Worth Two Thousand Words

Texas Only Pass

I have an extremely full day tomorrow starting at 5:00AM. I'll get my takes/puts done on Sunday, and both passes will hit the mail on Monday, or at worst Tuesday. Both are in the Coolerdor right now, and both arrived in great condition! I'll post up DCs when they go off. Thanks for your work, Vewyphishy, on both passes, and good takes/puts to both you and Horse. Especially Vewy, whose only takes were fertilizer and who made the pass even more interesting to me! ;)

Oh, Vewy....your pass may see some good pictures coming from tomorrow's activities! :D

Toaster said:
Digital Picture, where we can see them now would be nice :)
Heh, well... last time, all the pics were taken on the digital cam, but only a handful of people were actually able to get the pics posted.

13. jefslat (TX)

Oh BABY, now HE will definately bring some class to this pass along with all our other fine CP bros :thumbs:

I think you have some alterior motives having him LAST :p

coventrycat86 said:
13. jefslat (TX)

Oh BABY, now HE will definately bring some class to this pass along with all our other fine CP bros :thumbs:

I think you have some alterior motives having him LAST :p
It's so that we can do a handoff at the SA herf during Memorial Day weekend. :)

So how you doing Shadman?

Tough to decide?

Where's the pictures? :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Hey, nice to see you again Phil!

Yup, looks like your next. :D Unless Shadman smokes'm all! :D

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

Pass will be going out tomorrow morning. I'll list my takes/put tonight. I had an extremely busy weekend! Vewyphishy may have some good pics...maybe even one of an "adult" nature. Our weekend beach party made Mardi Gras look like Sunday School! ;)

ShadMan said:
maybe even one of an "adult" nature. Our weekend beach party made Mardi Gras look like Sunday School! ;)
Dude, you know you gotta give it up after a comment like that........... oh wait, don't tell me..... No digital pics right!? :angry:

The provided cameras were of the disposal type, so no digitals! Besides, the wife would see it if it were on my digital! ;)

ShadMan fell asleep.....

To hard of a weekend. ;)

LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

OK, here we go!

Takes:

#2 Bolivar Corona
#6 Cohiba Siglo IV

Puts:

#21 Saint Louis Rey Churchill 9/01
#22 Partagas Short 10/03
#23 Montecristo #4 5/03
#24 Romeo y Julietta Exh. #4 10/99

I may be mixing up #23 and #24 above, but it's correct in the box and on the pass list inside. I just forgot to write down which number was which before I sealed the box! ;) I also included a bunch of cigar bags for Vewy.

I used Camera #1, exposures 27 - 22 (rephrase - 6 pictures, 7 exposures! :p )

Pass goes out to Phil tomorrow. I'll post the DC# in the morning. Heads up Phil!!

:thumbs:

Oh, some quick pics of this weekend from digital camera. Not as good as the pics on Vewy's disposable...assuming they came out OK, but a general idea.

We woke up to this....

morning.jpg

Started cooking the crawfish about noonish when people started arriving en masse (my truck is dead center in this pic)...

noon.jpg

This is about the time when all the guitars came out, the second keg floated, and things started getting a little bit crazier (but way before the cops came! ;) )....

night.jpg

Wow, looks like a great time. Can't wait to see the pics on the camera. :)

Nice puts! Thanks for playing! :thumbs: