• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Poor Man's Padron

statelandman

Just smoked a Don Kiki 2000 box-pressed robusto.
I would say that the best way to describe this is a Poor Man's Padron. A very poor man.
Oodles of smoke, easy draw, kick-in-the-butt nicotine rush.
Spicy but one dimensional. Picked up a 5-pack at Satan's auction site for $5. Not a bad deal. I wouldn't be throwing the other four away, but I won't dropping them in a cigar pass, either, if you catch my drift.
One thumb up.

Thanks for the review State!!

Check Shuji's tag line, I'd suggest sending the other four to him so as not to waste valuable space in YOUR humi
naughty.gif

:sign:

statelandman said:
Picked up a 5-pack at Satan's auction site for $5.
Let me think about the last time I got a 5-pack for $5..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................it was.........no.........................................................................................................................was it the....................nope...............................................humm.....................................................................Oh now I remember, NEVER

Fast4dr - I'll give you $5 for a five-pack of those photos of yours! (glossy 8" x 10", of course)

coventrycat86 said:
Thanks for the review State!!

Check Shuji's tag line, I'd suggest sending the other four to him so as not to waste valuable space in YOUR humi
naughty.gif

:sign:
:p

Shuji just uses them to lure poor unsuspecting puppies into his lair. :D

geldor1 said:
Shuji just uses them to lure poor unsuspecting puppies into his lair. :D
No, I keep telling you! I'm building a bio-degradable bomb shelter!

If you want to talk about cheap Padrons here's the cheapest. Padron makes two short filler cigars for the old men that live in Little Havana. The Casador (spelling?) and the Fumas. $0.65 each I think they are going to only make the Fumas from now on?

Padron makes these and only sells them in Little Havana for the old men that want a good cigar for a good price that reminds them of Cuba. This kind of market is what got Padron off the ground in the first place so that's why they continue to to make these even though it's not very economical for Padron. They use a short filler made of the scraps from all of their other cigars and wrap them in their 3rd choice wrappers. They only sell them in the local cafes. Ric and I bought a couple a few weeks ago but haven't smoked them yet. They have a strong aroma of nuts (that's nuts as in peanuts not gonads....you know you were thinking it). I'll be sure to post my thoughts after I smoke one.