• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

a quick intro.

Tony Bones

Grundalier
Howdy. A buddy of mine (Moki) turned me on to this forum. I have been lurking for a bit and figured I better do an intro. Here it goes:

I am a young buck (26) and am an occasional smoker. I am located in Seattle, so my lounge of choice is the El Gaucho Cigar Room http://www.elgaucho.com/elgaucho/Seattle/cigarlounge.htm This is a great place to visit for a cocktail and steak...but don't make the mistake of coming w/ out 'gar. The prices are astronomical.

Presently, my humidor features the following:

-1 Arturo Fuente Añejo Shark No.77 (Moki)
-1 Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Untold Story Maduro (Moki)
-1 Arturo Fuente Opus X (Moki)
-5 Arturo Fuente Power Rangers
-1 Padron Millennium Maduro (Moki)
-5 Padron 1926 No. 6's
-1 Padron 1926 No. 9 (Moki)

I enjoy the process of writing reviews on smokes and hope to post one every once in a while here. I find that the reviewing process really makes me pay attention to the subtlelties of the sticks.

Off subject, I am a car nut (1956 Ford Victoria), a snowboarder, a rock climber, work in PR, and last but most important, one hell of a good dad. My wife and I have a one year old little guy who is the greatest.

Thanks for having me,
Anthony

Welcome Tony Bones.
Sounds like a mafioso name.....not bad.

welcome to CP, Looking forward to reading one of your reviews....maybe the shark?

Welcome to the fun. Looks like Moki has you headed down the wrong road with those smokes. :p Where will you go from here!!!

JK, He has set you up nicely.

enjoy

Mr Bones, Mr Bones, How do you feel Mr Bones?

Sorry, I can't help singin that tune! :D

Welcome to CP Tony, you are gonna like dis place.

And dis place is surely gonna like you :p

Tony Bones said:
Presently, my humidor features the following:

-1 Arturo Fuente Añejo Shark No.77 (Moki)
-1 Arturo Fuente Hemmingway Untold Story Maduro (Moki)
-1 Arturo Fuente Opus X (Moki)
-5 Arturo Fuente Power Rangers
-1 Padron Millennium Maduro (Moki)
-5 Padron 1926 No. 6's
-1 Padron 1926 No. 9 (Moki)
WHAT!!!!!

NO BTL?????

WTF MOKI!!!! :0 :0 :0

ROTFLMAO!!! Moki is a generous BOTL, he hooked you up with everything but bro! That is a nice list you got going :thumbs:

Them Power Rangers should be Opus X as well, those are good smokes - some of my fav opus-

Phil

welcome over, am new here too, know moki from club stogie I think so hello to you and him!! ;)

Hey, any friend of Moki's.......well............is gonna have to pay his dues on his own!! :sign: :sign:

Washington, huh? Isn't that where that looser Tim Eyman lives? Is it true that more Californians live there than Washatonians? Does all the rain depress you and keep your cigars from staying lit? Doesn't your 405 and I-5 traffic suck? Do your floating bridges sink? Are their Starbucks, SBC & Tulley's stores on ever street corner?

Nice place to visit, but I'd hate to live there!!

Welcome to the family, Tony. Moki did you a good thing sending you here!

Sorry, but I've been having a terrible bout with sarcasm today!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Howdy & welcome to CP Tony, Nice starting line. My recommendation is get yourself a cooledor now...... :D :thumbs: :p

Welcome Bones! Enjoy and have a good time!

Damn, sounds like I need to get to know MOKI!!!!! :p