• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Review of the Sauza for Okunen

WhatsKnotToLove

The new Sauza cigar by the drew estate is packaged beautifully- the two sizes that are easy to find are the Don Javier, 5 x 50, and the Don Eladio, 7 x 50. Both come encased in glass, and are wrapped in cedar sleeves with a cork top.

The Adobe wrapper (whatever the hell that is!) is flawless, silky smooth, shiny, and attractive. Before lighting, there is a distinctive tequila smell to it, which to be completely honest, made me a bit unsure. But after firing up the Don Javier, the draw is perfect, and after taking a few minutes to warm up, it is extremely pleasant, a bit peppery, yet very, very smooth.

As I smoke this cigar, it is unlike anything I have ever smoked before, creamy, yet peppery, with hints of I guess it would be tequila. Highly unusual, but not offensive in any way, on the contrary, very enjoyable. This cigar is extremely well built, and holds a nice, long, firm ash. A bit of a short finish, but if you are a fan of the Drew Estate, you need to try their newest creation.

Hey alright!

I should smoke one again and see if it has the same affect. Thanks for the review.

Eshaw99 said:
Yeah, I'll have to pass on that one :sign:
[snapback]178437[/snapback]​

Hey man, how did i know you were going to say that??? :p

I think all the TN boys agree on that! :laugh:

I think the interesting part is the "adobe wrapper". Have any of you heard of that before?

Good review, but my last experience with a Drew Estate product was not so good, i will pass on this. My wife may like it though, she gets wasted on a 1/16th of a bottle cap of Suaza :whistling: :love: