• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Room With a View

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
This is the view from my balcony for the next 5 days. I wonder what cigars I'll smoke.

york-beach.jpg

That's Nuble light in the distance, to the right of the rising sun.

Doc.

Pretty awesome Doc. I would take a pic of what the sunset looks like off the patio on the opposite coast but I keep leaving work after dark

Very nice Doc. Be sure to send a handwritten thank you to every Flatlander leaf watcher who paid for the trip. ;) :laugh:

An old guy like you probably had to wait 2 or 3 hours after you got up to take that picture. :p

So does this mean you'll be cheerier these next 5 days? :p

Enjoy your time Doc.

One of those cigars should be a Vet's Pass review ;)

Nor-easter coming. Should have the place to yourself soon.

Nor-easter coming. Should have the place to yourself soon.

That was a humdinger of a storm. Hit us early Friday. 40 knot gusts.:0 Sustained winds of 20 to 30 knots. Waves came over the sea wall. I love this stuff and was only 100ft or so from the beach. Didn't seem to bother folks around here. The surfers were out at sun up in wet suits ridding the waves. Saw some tourist do some dumb stuff. They were parking their cars along the wall letting the surf hit them. Unbeknown to the 'lubbers, the surf carries rocks with them.:rolleyes: :laugh:

All in all it was a good trip. Except for the Nor'easter the weather was good, the food was great and the cigars plentiful.

Doc.