• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A sad day for the NFL's Black & Blue Division

gregor22

Woof!
Being a Vikings fan, one team that they have not had to worry about has been the Lions during the Matt Millen tenure.

How many wide receivers can you draft in the first round?

Thought you were talking about Wally Hilgenberg. RIP.

Millen was a joke and should have been fired long ago. I hope they.hire some other fool.

Go Vikings!

Thought you were talking about Wally Hilgenberg. RIP.

Go Vikings!

Rest In Peace, Wally!

He was a part of the great defenses of the Purple People Eaters back in the day. Well respected too.

[post="0"]http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2008/09/wally-hilgenber.html[/post]

I'm the first person to complain about coaches/personnel people in the NFL not getting long enough to have a chance to turn things around, but this was soooooo long overdue. Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll hire somebody equally as horrible.

It's about freakin time they canned him. I cant wait to see them hire another terrible gm. Being from the detroit area, I find it hard to believe that I will ever see the Lions become a respectable ball club in my life time. It's disappointing to say the least.

Possibly one of the worst gm's of my time. Hope you guys get someone good.

I'm not a Lions fan, but I've watched this for years and wondered just what pictures of the Ford family Millen had. They thought it was the coaches, so they fired them. They thought it was Harrington, so they fired him. I'm all for giving a guy a chance and for promoting stability within an organization, but damn. This guy clearly doesn't know how to run a football organization.

I am always amazed at how bad teams manage to stay bad. I really hope the Lions do it right this time.