• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A shout out to Mark and Tower Cigars

Mark, as another person involved in the small business world (well kinda, family owned business :D), I can understand the losses that can be involved in turning away a customer, especially the big spenders (thats just an assumption anyways). My hat is off to you for putting principle before the pocketbook! I'll definitely be doing some business with you in the future to help make up for any of that lost revenue. :D

Hmmm.... I can see it now. "Local tobacconist nicknamed Kyle Reese for taking down the Governator" :sign:

The beauty of having one's own business is that you can do exactly as Mark did!

I applaud you.

I too have my own business and I always refer to the freedom it allows you as the major benefit.
When I do a job for someone I don't particularly care for, and they ask me to do repeat business, I either say "no thanks" or I charge them double.

Way to go dude!

The beauty of having one's own business is that you can do exactly as Mark did!

I applaud you.

I too have my own business and I always refer to the freedom it allows you as the major benefit.
When I do a job for someone I don't particularly care for, and they ask me to do repeat business, I either say "no thanks" or I charge them double.

Way to go dude!

Gotta love the asshole tax!

I knew there was a reason I try to buy from you...

:thumbs:

Good to see you again Mark. I always enjoy stopping at your shop on my West coast swings. I've met quite a few people while hanging out and enjoying a cigar in your shop and love your stand with the guvenator.

Had a great time this past week talking w/Al. Who would have thought an engineer could have a sense of humor! (just kidding....I think)

Catch you on the next go 'round.

For anyone visiting Sacramento, a stop at 15th and Broadway for a good smoke, fine company and great conversation is a must!

Thanks again for your hospitality.

-Rob

I'm currently in Sacramento on business so I stopped by Tower Cigars. Mark was very friendly and helpful. Great prices, outstanding selection. Can't say enough about this guy.

Thanks guys.

Like I said in the clip, it's was just my way to protest his decision to support a tobacco tax. I didn't think
it would make the news.

And he is one of US! He's been on the cover of cigar aficionado twice!

Holy crap I didn't know that was YOU! That's been floating around CigarWeekly and I never put two and two together! Over at CW they were knocking the jackass reporter saying "i was just having fun with a prop". (Did you see him smoke it? ;))