• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A Souldog Remembrance: Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario 2008

Thank you fellas. It really hit me hard when I walked into that humidor and saw that lone cigar waiting for me. When I smoked it that night, I jotted down notes, but it took me until now to work up to writing the review itself. I'm glad you all enjoyed it, as it truly was a treat to write it despite the circumstances.

I haven't been around in awhile but Jon has brought me back. Nice review Charles!

Great review and read for me Charles. I actually felt like I was in that humidor and cigar shop with the owner whilst reading that intro.

You really need to stop beating yourself up over the circumstances surrounding your and Jon's last conversation. The Jon you and I both know would most definitely not want you to think about that.

I'm sure that was a tough review for you.  You did a wonderful job of honoring your friend and our Brother.  I'm with Tom, a Fuente Don Carlos is in my near future due entirely to your words.  Hold your head high Brother! 

Thanks for the review.

Every time I have had the pleasure of smoking one of these I had the same experience as you, these are truly a hell of a stick.

Thanks for sharing your experience and for being a brother in blue!

Truly a great review and a great cigar! My heart was touched. God Bless!!