• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A step up fiver+ for beaner fans

I will make you a deal, I will take Boston in the series bet if you take the Senators vs. Penguins in my hockey bet. Both series bets, both premium 5'r bets. Let me know.

Nah I want Bosotn won cigars...lol and I knwo nothing about hockey so it is probably a sucker bet for me...lol Thanks though...
Your from NY and you want the Sox. I thought you wanted Detroit. I never bet against the home team :angry: :angry:
I definitly thought you wanted Detroit. Let's play this one out and I'm in on the weekend series. Let me know.

Done!

What a a strange year, I am routing for Detroit righ now (nevere even been there), routing gor the Yankees all season, and then in the WS pool I have to route for San Diego.........I am so confused...

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.....who is the second victim for the weekend series?????

I admire your integrity :thumbs:

I also have 2 divisional teams in the World series pool Toronto & Tampa plus I have The Penguins in the Stanley Cup pool teams I've never had a liking to :angry: :angry:

well for the 2nd highest team money can buy that 1st win of the season must be a breath of fresh air...lol.... dont get used to it....

wake is going to have that detroit lineup whiffing all game....

Weather dosn't look good for the series, rain tonite and tomorrow.
Good. Sox ain't ready for this. The rest will help. I never gamble with my heart. I don't have confidence enough to risk cigars.

Doc.

Weather dosn't look good for the series, rain tonite and tomorrow.
Good. Sox ain't ready for this. The rest will help. I never gamble with my heart. I don't have confidence enough to risk cigars.

Doc.
Doc
A true Sox fan will always put it on the line when it comes down to a Sox, Yanks battle. :laugh: :laugh:

Wang pitched a beautiful game, good luck on the next two, Becket and Dice K. Moose is washed up and I never even heard of the other guy :laugh:

it was a good series. seems like the sox didn't really want to win that game. gave the yanks alot of chances to come back. congrats on the series win guys

the yankees suck

Vince... better dig deep into that humidor of yours and pay up sucka

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I heard there's another jersey buried in the new stadium. They found the Ortiz, but they didn't find the Ramirez jersey :laugh: