• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A tale of two smokes

moki

el Presidente
Reaction score
I went out to give my lawn a final cut this weekend before my trip to CA tomorrow... brought along with me a Graycliff Espresso Shagfoot Piramide to smoke.

The Espresso line was created to be a strong cigar; when Graycliff "dumbed down" the strength on their Crystal line a few years ago, some of their customers complained. The Espresso is a response to that, and it's a very unique blend, probably the only Graycliff blend that I personally consider worth the expense for an occasional smoke.

If you like the unfettered bitter-sweetness of a quality cup of coffee, or 70%+ Cacao chocolate, this cigar is probably something you will enjoy. It's definitely a full bodied cigar, but in terms of flavor, not harshness.

The other smoke? The old John Deer tractor that came with my new house sputtered a bit halfway through mowing the low, then fire spat out of the engine compartment, and white smoke billowed out like a distress signal.

The tractor's still on the lawn; the cigar butt is in the trash. Oh well, at least one of the smokes was good.

lol, thanks for the review on the Deere Moki :)

The Graycliff sounds tastey, I've heard that a couple of times now. I haven't had anything from Graycliff yet that I would pay for, but I probably need to try this one.

Where does one acquire this John Deer smoke,
need to test it to form my own opinion. :laugh:

Brian

I've smoked a Ford (pulling a stump), but never a Deere. I'll have to add that to my "want to try" list.

My John Deere never fails me

john-deere-tuff-trax-tricycle-lrg.jpg

Andrew reviews a Grey Cliff and all you people want to talk about are John Deere tractors. What a travesty.

I love those Grey Cliff Espressos - especially the PGs. The Professional (Blue Band) line isn't too bad but those Espressos are damn tasty.

Since I was away on business last week, the tractor is still sitting there. They are going to flatbed it tomorrow. Sigh.

any cigar with a black label is okay by me, I smoked one of these a few months back and it was aweseome. Lucky for us in Vegas we can't have grass, so when I mow my rocks I smoke whatever I grab out the humidor.