• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A year ago....

dixieland_conjunction

If it isn't dixieland, it isn't REAL jazz
It's my CP B-Day :D

Oh how much I've learned. I want to thank you chaps and dames for sharing the knowledge and smokes. I've met some really terrific folks on here and even herfed with a few (BTW - NYC crew.....I'll DEFINITELY be up there for T-Giving weekend :) )

I'm even considering opening a shop. I've had ~10 friends ask me in the past few months why I haven't. So, I've starting thinking about it seriously. I was getting a Masters in Location Analysis, so this is the perfect project for me :thumbs:.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank y'all. :love:

Cheers,
Dixie

Congrats on the 1yr Anniversary.....

I'll be around on Turkey Day :thumbs:

Congrats, time flys when you're having fun! :thumbs:

Congrats dixie! I gotta say that you've been one of the top-notch people I've gotten to know here at CP. You were really gracious in welcoming me here and I know others who fee likewise. What are you going to smoke to celebrate? Or should I say-what have you smoked to celebrate? :thumbs:

dixieland_conjunction said:
It's my CP B-Day :D

Oh how much I've learned. I want to thank you chaps and dames for sharing the knowledge and smokes. I've met some really terrific folks on here and even herfed with a few (BTW - NYC crew.....I'll DEFINITELY be up there for T-Giving weekend :) )

I'm even considering opening a shop. I've had ~10 friends ask me in the past few months why I haven't. So, I've starting thinking about it seriously. I was getting a Masters in Location Analysis, so this is the perfect project for me :thumbs:.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank y'all. :love:

Cheers,
Dixie
Well it hasn't truly been a year with your little hiatus and all :sign: :sign: