• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ABCs "Lost"

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Anyone else watch this show? It's a pretty damn good show and I can't figure it out. Talk amongst yourselves.

Well, that's what I've been thinking. It's playing itself out pretty well, just couldn't really decide. So is the kid causing things to happen? I noticed that he was looking at the birds in the book, then got mad and the same bird flew and hit the window. Then he's looking at the comic book w/ the Polar Bear and one shows up. Crazy stuff.

That's what I think after last nights episode.....are they airing a re-run next week?

Looked like it to me by next weeks previews. I hope not. Addicted to this damn show I tell ya.

Haven't watched last night's ep yet (TIVO rocks!) so I'm leaning toward armageddon of some kind. Who's with me?

Man, I'm not sure. I think they are stuck on some level of purgatory and are waiting to resolve something before going to either Heaven or Hell. I think Locke also has something to do w/ it. Remember when he put that sauve on that dudes head and he saw his sister eaten by the "thing". Then realized it was just in his head. What the hell? Then last night's episode w/ the kid. Weird things man.

I didn't like that whole "dream" sequence from last week. I hate being manipulated. JJ is better then that. He shouldn't have to resort to cheap trickery. Just being lazy I guess. Or maybe too much on his plate between Lost, Alias and who knows what else.

I saw Jorge (plays the big dude) on Kimmel the other night and he said if it turns out to be purgatory he's gonna be pissed :D

Well if it's not some kind of purgatory, then I have no idea what it might be.

We watch it too but it seems to be going in the "unbelievable" direction for me. I'd lean towards pulgatory except people don't stay in pulgatory forever. Wouldn't vote well for a second season.... LOL!

Should I start a different thread about 24? :thumbs:

It's armageddon I tell ya! Some kind of post apocalyptic scenario. The bombs go off creating massive shock waves which threw the plane off course, etc. Now nearly everyone's dead except for them. Maybe the shock waves threw the plain through a worm hole and shot them far into the future. Yeah, that's it. It will be like Planet of the Apes and they'll find out they're in New Zealand or something :D

I never got into 24, but this show has me hooked. I agree that they can't be in purgatory forever, but then again, how do I know. It's a great show regardless and that Kate chick is a hottie.

Well, thew little kid obviously has some kind of psychic power, since he was reading a comic book with a polar bear in it, and WHAM! a polar bear attacks him.

I think they've landed on some sort of research station (either ours or some alien race) that is testing people. The mention of a "black triangle(or rock" last night was some kind of major clue. Great show!

I think it's a great show... I missed one episode and that makes some of the plot lines hard to follow.

I think next weeks episode is a repeat of the one I missed.

Psyktek's comment got me thinking along the lines of the movie Dark City...aliens studying how we react to situations to figure out what makes us tick. This show just breeds theory's doesn't it lol
One I read about in the latest TV Guide is that Ethan who kidnapped pregnant Claire, IS Claire's unborn child trying to prevent his birth...spin that one around in yer head a few times...

PaulMac

PaulMac said:
One I read about in the latest TV Guide is that Ethan who kidnapped pregnant Claire, IS Claire's unborn child trying to prevent his birth...spin that one around in yer head a few times...
[snapback]159717[/snapback]​

That just confused the hell out of me, LOL :laugh:

Roseysman said:
I got every episode encoded to VCDs :laugh: damm neighbor got me hooked on it
[snapback]159628[/snapback]​

Naughty, naughty. :D

My vcd's are of atlantis and enterprise. (amongst other things)