• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

About to purchase a new box of daily smokes...

MartinB_USN

Price range is $75-100. I'm currently thinking of the following:

A.Fuente 858
Gurkha Expeditions
?????

A.Fuente 858
Gurkha Expeditions
?????

My suggestion would be hold off on a box of anything unless you have tried the smoke and are certain you'd enjoy it everyday.

Just an FYI - I'd highly recommend the Newbie Sampler, a great deal and a fantastic way to try a varied bunch of good
tn_140.gif
smokes.

858 Maduro's are my daily smoke. I am thinking about adding the Padron 3k M to the rotation.

858 Maduro's are my daily smoke. I am thinking about adding the Padron 3k M to the rotation.

Both of these are in my regular rotation. Also consider the Padron 2K Maduro and the Fuente Cuban Corona Maduro for when you have less smoking time.

Agreed............the newbie sampler is the way to go,expect more than 20cigars like a box purchase would be.This way you get to sample some greats and some great everyday smokes.You wont be dissappointed.

Other than that,you would have to tell us what profile you like,size,taste,stregnth,and similars for us to better help you.

Sancho panza has great gars at great prices and you could probably get another box of something to for there prices.
Dark sumatra's,partagas blk all cheap.
Oliva's O series bold and natural.

A.Fuente 858
Gurkha Expeditions
??? ??

Greetings shipmate! Good advice from Tim. Check the newbie sampler thread - LucasBuck will take good care of you. You can also talk to Gabriel about some samplers. This would also be a good time to start a relationship with your local B&M (brick&mortar cigar shop).

A.Fuente 858
Gurkha Expeditions
?????

My suggestion would be hold off on a box of anything unless you have tried the smoke and are certain you'd enjoy it everyday.

Just an FYI - I'd highly recommend the Newbie Sampler, a great deal and a fantastic way to try a varied bunch of good
tn_140.gif
smokes.

Dang Tim, every time you post, I never seem to get to read any posts after yours... they are almost hypnotic :D

A.Fuente 858
Gurkha Expeditions
?????

tn_140.gif
smokes.

Dang Tim, every time you post, I never seem to get to read any posts after yours... they are almost hypnotic :D

Sorry Maggs, I know what you struggling with, and its like one of those ink spot thingees, everyone sees something different... plus some times when you look away you can still see them.... :laugh:

A.Fuente 858
Gurkha Expeditions
?????

tn_140.gif
smokes.

Sorry Maggs, I know what you struggling with, and its like one of those ink spot thingees, everyone sees something different... plus some times when you look away you can still see them.... :laugh:

Glad to know that I'm not the only one that stops scrolling anytime Brew posts. Them's keepers, right there. :)

I would like to know who they are attached to. Is the rest of the package that nice?
I know I read slower in every thread you post in.

Chateau Fuente is a GREAT everyday smoke and at roughly $70 a box every affordable.

Haven't had the 858 yet, but I can vouch for the Expeditions, got a few in my Humi right now. But like the others, I'd try a few before goin all in on a box of anything.

What Brewmeister said. The Newbie Sampler Thread is a great deal for newbs. :cool: