• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Absolutely crushed by CigSid and Light this!

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
A couple months ago I was absolutely devastated, crushed, blown away, wrecked and trashed by a package from CigSid (Bill) and Light this! (Kris).  I can't begin to explain what they sent...."humbling" would not be too strong a term.  Wow....

I'm embarrassed to admit that while I PM'd the gentlemen with my thanks, I was so blown away I forgot to do so in the forum.  I was reminded by the waves of bombs these guys are dropping on the membership....w[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]ell, let me correct that now.  [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Gentlemen, I can't say thank you enough for your "re-education" package ( you guys know what I mean.... :p[/SIZE][SIZE=14.4444446563721px] ).  I've enjoyed every one of them I've smoked to date, started keeping a little log book just for those sticks.  Can't thank you enough for the amazing smokes, and the friendship.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.4444446563721px]Thank you, both of you guys......B.B.S.[/SIZE]

These two are out of control.  But I have to admit their targets are good.

Nice work you two!

I could have sworn you posted a thank you. One of us is getting old :laugh: .

MadMonk said:

...well, it's been more than once...better safe than sorry, I believe.... :laugh:

BlindedByScience said:

...well, it's been more than once...better safe than sorry, I believe.... :laugh:

Yea, that makes sense. They do that. An old martial arts trick...you attack..then stop all of a sudden...they think the coast is clear...pop a head up...and pow!