• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

acid cigars

Tuxindy

You Looking At Me!?
I read a previous post about not mixing the acid cigars and regular cigars, should I buy a seperate humidor for the acids?? And please don't tell me I can store them in your humidifior, I've heard it before. :cool:

Tuxindy said:
I read a previous post about not mixing the acid cigars and regular cigars, should I buy a seperate humidor for the acids?? And please don't tell me I can store them in your humidifior, I've heard it before. :cool:
[snapback]178537[/snapback]​

Hey Tux, I doubt you will get too many offers to store your Acids, perhaps your other sticks?

Ok, your best bet is to just store the Acids/ flavored sticks in a tupperware container. They really wont benefit too much from being in a nice humidor anyway, as their flavor is already set in. Just get some kind of himidification device to put in with them, and they should be fine.I have a bunch of the Natural Root cigars, and I've been storing them for over a year now in tupperware. It's better than taking the chance on your regular sticks picking up odd flavors.

John V.

Back