• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Added some letters to my name...

wilmotrogers

WilmotRogers
As some of you know, I work as an accountant and have been working through the CPA Exam for the past 6 months. Well, about a week and a half ago, I got my results and I passed. To say I am excited and relieved is an understatement. Nothing like spending 1-2 hours/day plus 2-4 hours/weekend day for six months studying for an exam. But I have to say it is worth it.

Now on to the interesting stuff. To celebrate this Wednesday night, I will be lighting up an Ashton ESG (courtesy of MRepp's Halloween Sampler). Have had this cigar for several months, saving it for a special occasion - I think this qualifies. After telling my parents of the passing scores, they presented me with a bottle of Macallan 25yo. Needless to say, I was stunned. This makes for a great gift as it is something I would never buy for myself. Anyway, will be sipping a nice glass of this to complement the Ashton.

Figured I could run out the night I got my scores and celebrate or I could wait and do it right. Wednesday should be a good night.

Congrats brother, I feel your pain studying sucks, but once your done it is pretty damn amazing. Now you can go and afford some more great bottles of 25year old Macallan

Jamie - Congrats - We will have to get together during the Pens run for the Stanley Cup and smoke a celebration stick.

Congrats from one CPA to another. I got mine in 1987.

Welcome to the club. :thumbs:

Gary

Congrats! I know how much it sucks to study for such a long time; I took the Iowa bar exam last July, and the South Dakota Bar exam in February. Still waiting on SD's results. Anyway, have fun Wednesday; it sounds like you have an enviable plan so far!

Congrats on your hard work...results rewarded. You're gonna really like that cigar.

Congratulations! You now have an official excuse to be boring at parties! :laugh: :laugh:

Another freakin' bean counter! Just what the world needs!!!!! :sign: :sign:

Congratulations and good luck in your career. Enjoy the smoke and drink! :thumbs:

Floyd T.

Well done. Now you can buy more cigars with a better income :D

Brian

Congratulations Jamie, hope everything goes good for you in the future. Best of luck! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for the words of support.

Rob - let's definitely get together for a smoke and watch the Pens kick some arse.