• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Addicted to Anejo's

Ironworker

CP's Official Construction Contractor
I was gifted a couple Anejo's from a BOTL (Thanks again NorcalAnejoLover) and after a scoring a great business deal today I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to fire one of these cigar up. I had heard so much about the Anejo but never had the chance to smoke until today.

After first lighting the cigar I thought it might be a lot like a Hemingway but its not even close.
Here I sit 3 hours after smoking my first Anejo sick to my stomach because I want to run over to my humidor and smoke another.
Since I was only gifted two I realize after I smoke this last cigar I will not have anymore to smoke.

I'm the type of cigar smoker that believes in the "If ya got it, Smoke it" but I am torn.

I would love to give a review of my first ever Anejo but when I smoked it I was in a celebrate mood and all I can remember is that cigar was in the top 3 cigars I have ever smoked.

Since I am such a Newb I'm not sure which Anejo I was gifted (David?) I do know that now I have to get my hands on fist full of these but not at the price of being ripped off.

I don't know if this is a reasonable request but if anyone can help me find some of these cigars at a reasonable price please PM me.

Thanks

Richard

Well, now I hate you. Another expensive, and rare cigar that I am going to have to track down and try for myself. :)

i had my first this past weekend and boy was it good. i asked about it at the local tobacconist and the manager sold me one of his. it was $11 and soooo worth it. over 2 hours of cigar smoking bliss. so far, it's the smoothest cigar i've had...until i try a forbidden that is :D .

I will eat you mom's pinky toe, the one with the crooked yellow nail, to get some more Sharks.

;)

I have since done a lot of reading and the Opus X is about the same cigar except for the wrapper. I have only smoked one opus x and it didn't seem anything like the Anejo I smoked.

I see Anejo's on different web sites for $25 and up but thats friggin rape.

I think I may have to break down and get a box at some out rageous price like attuck did.

Rich

Ironworker said:
I think I may have to break down and get a box at some out rageous price like attuck did.
[snapback]206431[/snapback]​

ugh... don't do it... it just encourages people to gouge.

Woohoo! I'm glad you enjoyed the smoke Ironworker :thumbs:

One was a #50 and the other a #46, two of my favorites. Another Anejos that is quickly becoming a favorite is the shark. I was gifted one of these recently, smoked it, loved it, must find more :p

:cool:

Ironworker said:
[snapback]206431[/snapback]​

But keep in mind that it was an unopened box bought in early '02. Possibly original release left over from '01. They are far better than any fresh Anejo I have tried. Don't much care for the fresh ones but I sure like these.

I like the 46s but prefer aged (very much so) Opus to these even when aged.

Anejo shark is my favorite But i wont turn down any size. Please dont break down and get a rediculous price you will find them eventually.I usually buy the rest of a box when i find them (If they dont have that silly 2 per person rule). I actually prefer this cigar newer but im a wierdo.

Hey Rich, PM me. We can hook up and smoke a couple of anejos if you are interested.