• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adrians Costa Rican Cigars

AndrewGBob

Calmer than you are dude...
I stopped by my local B&M tonight to pick up some smokes and it turned out they were having an Adrian's Costa Rican Cigars event.

Linky

I tried doing a quick search on these, but it didn't turn up much. They have three blends; a Connecticut, the Havanna 2000, and a Maduro. They were having a buy 3 get 2 free special so I picked up a few of each. I was just curious if anyone here has tried these, and what their thoughts are on them. I'll probably be lighting up one of the Havanna 2000's tomorrow some time. Any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I went out to a B&M last night in Georgetown Texas called His and Hers Treasures and the owner of Adrian's was there hosting an event. I smoked a couple of the Adrian's Maduro Torpedos while I was there ( and won a small humidor in a door prize drawing) I found it to be a pleasant smoke. I am fairly new at the cigar scene and don't have the refined palate that someone else might have but I liked them enough to buy a box for a very reasonable price.

Michael Rosales seemed like a very nice guy and was very engaging. Very knowledgeable about cigars and had a nice bottle of Deau Cognac to share :)