• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Adventures In Home Inspection (Some May Be NSFW)

I have a very close friend, none of you would know him, he owns a home inspection company in virginia. He texted me today to tell me this hilarious story so I figured this was the proper forum.

He was doing a home inspection and was by himself in the basement when he farted and he said it literally brought tears to his eyes and he had to leave the area.

Sure enough 10 seconds later the client and her friend come down to look at the basement and are hit in the face by this wafting cloud! ...."OMG, what is that God awful smell!"

He proceeded to tell both ladies, and I quote, "there is most likely a leak with the ejector pump lid letting sewage gas leak into the basement".

They brought the realtor downstairs and he is currently checking to see where the problem is most likely originating.

I don't know what my friend, who shall remain nameless, is doing currently, but I am laughing my ass off.🤣🥱😫🤭

So close, but not close enough! 😂

I hate Starlings with a passion.

View attachment 66033

That flashing looks like it's under the shingles where your finger is, as opposed to over it. Also, is this an attic or just a dormer window, because that Starling looks like it had been sitting there crapping for a while, wondering how to get the hell out of there.

That flashing looks like it's under the shingles where your finger is, as opposed to over it. Also, is this an attic or just a dormer window, because that Starling looks like it had been sitting there crapping for a while, wondering how to get the hell out of there.
It's over the shingles. Attic dormer window. Looked as if she had plenty of time to watch the world go by, and ponder her poor life decisions before expiring.

It's over the shingles. Attic dormer window. Looked as if she had plenty of time to watch the world go by, and ponder her poor life decisions before expiring.
I wonder if the owners of the house ever wondered why every time the weather got warmer for about a year or so they had an explosion of flies in the house? I can only imagine that must have happened, as it seems flies always find their way to stuff like!