• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

AF Anejo Cigars....whaddup with these?

FunkyCold5

Whaddup!!!!!
I'm currently chilling at my parent's place in Rehoboth Beach, DE. I went to the local B&M and was surprised at the amount of Anejo boxes they had in stock:

2 boxes Anejo #46 for $250 each
2 boxes Anejo #50 for $275 each
2 boxes Anejo #77 for $300 each

Now, this is definitely above retail, but considering I paid $15 for one #46 in Northern Virginia, this seems like a great deal.

What is up with the #77 being $300 when there's only 20 sticks instead of 25 in each box? Is it made out of gold or something? I may grab a couple just because nowhere else sells them this cheap, or have any in stock at all.

Andrew

PS - It's currently 1am, can't sleep because of all this work, moving to WV because of work, getting relo-package worked out, thinking about traveling to buy my place in WV, and all this other shiz that's giving me stress.

Funky are you willing to snag those boxes of 46's? If so is anyone interested in a group buy for these?

Step

Step,

I have another CP BOTL who got dibs on one of the #46 or #50. So, I can probably get the last #46 for you, unless he changes his mind and gets the #50.

Most likely I may just by all 6 boxes if BOTLs wants some in the future, since these are hard to come by and have not seen them at these prices where I live.

Andrew

I'm interested in a group buy. My group only has one person, ME! :laugh:

The prices are sort of high for all but the 77s. $300.00 for a box of 77s is insane.

LOL, yeah I know. Hard pill to swallow considering there are less cigars in the box. If they made it 25 cigars, that'd be a good deal. Did you want a box CC?

I'm interested in a group buy. My group only has one person, ME! :laugh:

The prices are sort of high for all but the 77s. $300.00 for a box of 77s is insane.

I'd definitely be in for these as well. Up to a box, if it's available. If not, I'm happy splitting with Step.

I would take a definitely take a full box or a box split as well. Sign me up!
My order of preference would be 50, 46, 77.

- Tim

I'd definitely be in for these as well. Up to a box, if it's available. If not, I'm happy splitting with Step.

Khari, which one. The only boxes available are the #77s. PM me if you are still interested in those.

I would take a definitely take a full box or a box split as well. Sign me up!
My order of preference would be 50, 46, 77.

- Tim

Tim, the only boxes left are the 2 #77s. Tell me if you are still interested in that. Thanks.

If people bail, I'll PM the next person in the waiting list. There is a current waiting list for the #46s and #50s. Thanks.

Just a side note: B&M doesn't open until 12pm today. I will not be able to get it until then, AND I'm not sure if they will still have them. I was at the shop around 2pm yesterday, so the likeliness they being sold out are slim, BUT people may buy them individually, so I hope they still have the boxes complete. Will keep people updated.

Andrew

I will take part in any purchase of 46 or 50. Please let me know and thanks for letting us know about this! :thumbs:

LOL, went to an Ashton event on Friday night at a local B&M and they had full box of sharks and had em marked at 23.99 per stick!

damn didn't see this thread, only saw the one in BST, looks like they're spoken for.

$300/box, highway robbery.........

damn didn't see this thread, only saw the one in BST, looks like they're spoken for.

So what is the official MSRP on the #77s per stick? Per box? What are others usually paying abouve MSRP?

Inquiring minds want to know....

I know that it is unlikely for anyone in my area to get these -- and if they do, I know we'll get gouged. I'm just curious for a point of reference.

Thanks all

So what is the official MSRP on the #77s per stick? Per box? What are others usually paying abouve MSRP?

I know that it is unlikely for anyone in my area to get these -- and if they do, I know we'll get gouged. I'm just curious for a point of reference.

Thanks all

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=14037

Thanks all

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=14037
That is MSRP, but good luck finding anyone selling Sharks for MSRP. I got my box in November for $250 and IMO that was a pretty decent deal.