• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After 4 months, finally got to smoke a cigar again!

FunkyCold5

Whaddup!!!!!
Had so many things going on with my life, haven't had time to smoke a good cigar (new job, new house, got the flu).

So, I went to the local B&M this past Sunday itching for a smoke. I just recovered from a bad cold (never been this bad before, had to take off work prior to Thanksgiving) so I wasn't really planning on smoking anything big.

Purchased some Opus X and a NUB cigar (Cameroon I believe, I'll double check later).

Never tried NUB before, but have heard many things about them. Big mistake though!

Sucker knocked me out. I ended up puking after smoking it.

I may have to go back and start with mild-medium cigars, cuz that was a HORRIBLE experience. Flavor and all that goodness was there, but man was it FULL-Bodied.

Anyways, gonna go back to the B&M after work....(OVTC @ Dulles Town Center). Come out if you are in the area.

Andrew

I don't remember the nubs being particularly full bodied, did you eat before? With being sick, and if you had an empty stomach, nearly any smoke would have knocked you out.

Which nub? I'd been sick for a while too, its nice to get back to a good stogie.

Glad you got back to it, Andrew. Your post made me laugh. I nearly spit Washington's egg nog all over my screen. And that would have been a waste...

Glad you got to finally enjoy a smoke!! I was outside today messing with my car in the garage and finally got to light one up after almost a month. These Michigan winters really drain the life out of me.