• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

After the holidays pass.

Mephiston

I would like to start the new year off right. So I want to have A decent sized pass, and
In the box will be 5-vegas for A sort of high end holy-grail.If you have not tried this cigar you don't know what you are missing.Also will be a selection of good sticks.Not scheduled to start until after Jan1 but sign up now and hopefully everyone is fully stocked after the holidays. Usual rules apply(No flavored).

A few other small things use priorty insured mail or ups equivalent, Five stick trades or less that does not include the 5 vegas those are to take although they are in A host bag so your choice. And I did add A mystery bag that is an very rare stick so decide if you would like to trade on that as well. Post the stick only if you trade it.

Mephiston

Now I know I can be a pain in the a$$ :p but I like to see a proposed starting lineup of cigars before I decide if I'm going to jump in ;)

5 vegas are the ones CI is always ranting about right? They have a habit of doing that with things I have no basis for comparison to... Like the 32 flavors of Gurkha. What are they like, and as CC said, can we see a lineup?

coventrycat86 said:
Now I know I can be a pain in the a$$ :p but I like to see a proposed starting lineup of cigars before I decide if I'm going to jump in ;)
Can't argue with the cat on this, show us a line up and you might get more "yeas" than "maybes."

Ohh i see how it is Im the new guy so you gotta see what i can deliver ok give me A little I'll give you A list....just kidding, but I will produce A list.I just thought I would wait And put it out after I had the pass ready to go.

By the way 5-vegas taste like nothing else really that I've had.They are strong and smooth with a nice finish.And they are very good with some age.

Mephiston said:
Ohh i see how it is Im the new guy so you gotta see what i can deliver ok give me A little I'll give you A list....just kidding, but I will produce A list.I just thought I would wait And put it out after I had the pass ready to go.
I don't mean to be busting your chops, but it's generally nice to know what a person is getting themselves into. Go ahead and put me down. I'm not looking for a top flight "A" list pass entirely, I'll handle a "B" or "C" type pass as well. Put in a bunch of yardgars, I'll still play because I enjoy cigars. :D

O.K., here ya go---

Can I play? ??? ??? :)

Woo-hoo!, glad to see you here Wasch, always great to have a brother from the one year in cp pass here. :thumbs:

As long as you thought that was funny I will be in.

Alright golfgar! Good to have you around. Let him play Mephiston, he's a stand up guy!. :thumbs:

I'd love to see a list, but what the hay, I'll play if you'll have me.